14 December, 2015

THE TIME I HAVE FUN AT LULU!!-DAY 1

Hey, everyone! You can see in the tittle, Day 1. Well, I’m a big YouTube addict. I absolutely love watching videos of YouTubers, especially their vlogs. Yes VLOGS! Vlogs are everyday videos that they take of themselves daily and tell the world how their day went. Well, since I look totally unflattering in videos, I thought I’ll blog about my days. It’s kind of like a personal diary, but with no details about my latest crushes, my enemies, my arguments etc. So let’s start.
Today, I had a pretty fun, busy day. I woke up at around 8.30. I did the usual stuff in the morning and had Idli-Sambar for breakfast. Yum! I had to go to college for a senate (a student body that represents the students of the college that mainly discusses the problems of the college) meeting today which was at 12.30. For that, I needed to get out at 11.10, and so I started getting ready at 10. I put on my uniform, applied my eyeliner, took a good look at the mirror for my own confidence and got out. I got in the bus, paid 13 bucks, texted Archana (my college friend who is also in the senate) the bus details so that she could get in from Kaloor and listened to songs on my iPod until then.
The senate meeting went okay, I guess. The seniors just discussed a lot of complaints about the college given by the students. That took about an hour. After, we go to the nearby bakery and just hang for a while.
Ashline, Archana, Ajith, Navaneeth (all of them are senate members) and I decide to go to Lulu just to eat food and chill. That was pretty awesome. I met the boys only today but they turned out to be so much fun!! We talked for a few hours, took embarrassing photos and just roamed around. It was a pretty fun day. I came home, went to the treadmill for a little bit, read Agatha Christie’s ‘Hercule Poirot’s Christmas’ (wow, too many apostrophes!!) and watched TV. Today is also the day I fell in love with Sam Smith’s ‘Writing’s On The Wall’. Oh my God, best song ever!!
Anyway, thank you for reading this. Hopefully, I continue doing this so that you can read about my day tomorrow. Until then, good night! (or good evening or good afternoon or good morning depending on where you’re from).


No comments:

Post a Comment